2007年9月21日星期五

Paul Baloche, A Christian Music Artist

Paul Baloche (born on June 4, 1962) is an American Christian Music artist, worship leader, and songwriter. I knew him through one of his famous christian song, "Open The Eye of My Heart", later another touching song, "Above All", till the latest "Offering".

I found it so comfortable and peace in soul while listening to the songs named above. Especially the lately "Offering", which really directing me to praise and give my truely offering to the Lord. No one on the earth derseves the praises, besides Him, JESUS!
Here I want to share with you all, my friends, the "Offering". Let's give thanks and offering to the Highest one in the Heaven. Amen!
P/S: Paul's latest album is just released this month. Hmm..shall get one of it later!Yeah!
Paul Baloche

没有评论: